CS Society (also known as Computer Science Society) is a student organization supervised by an advisor from the School of Computer Science, Universiti Sains Malaysia. This society is automatically enrolled by all School of Computer Sciences students. The exco of this society are voted as representatives to run the society. The society act to help in organizing the activities in the school. Throughout the years, Cs society had organised many activities such as CS Bersamamu, CS Log Off Nite, Dota Tournament, Industrial visit, and community projects. The participations of these activities are not just limited to students from School of Computer Science, but also from another school and community.
The objectives of this society are:
- To become a society or organization that can held programs and activities which can give benefits to students, lecturers and staff School Of Computer Science.
- To develop leadership skills among students to ensure that they are successful in studies and also society.
- To ensure that students are active and can develop their skill to meet industry demands.
- To motivate students to improve their soft skills.
- Help students to have creative thinking in delivered their idea for the society.
- Create a small committee or ad hoc committee from the members of the society based on a certain activity.
- To do any other activities that can give benefits to the students, society and community.
Instagram CS Society - @cs.usm