Introducing the MyReskill Workforce (Industrial Upskilling) - Open for Jobseekers to Enrol!
- Engineering program has 2 types (Fresh Engineers & Retrenched Engineers) – enrolment open for both fresh graduates and unemployed graduates from previous years too.
- One of the track is suitable for Computer Science background graduates, which is the Software Engineering Track.
- Training fully sponsored by Penjana grant, worth up to RM8K per trainee.
- Trainees will receive allowance to support some cost of living during training, refer figure in flyer.
- Good track record, training offered by USAINS well accepted by Industry. Previous similar program achieved 99% employability.
- Program supported by Malaysia Semiconductor Industry Association (MSIA) with strong industry membership (https://www.msia.org.my/members_directory), promising job placement in the E&E industry.