1. Admission Requirements
Applicants should possess the following:
- Applicants should possess a bachelor's degree in any field, with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 and above, or equivalent, from a recognized university.
- Priority will be given to applicants who have working experience of at least 3 years in areas related to ICT.
- Degrees awarded by local private institutions of higher learning, including those awarded under any collaborative/franchising schemes with local or foreign partners must be accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
a) CGPA of 2.5 - 2.74/4.00 with
- Research experience – 1 year; OR,
- Professional experience in related field- 1 year; OR,
- One (1) academic publications (journals, not proceeding(s) in related field; OR,
- Grade B for major/ elective courses; OR,
- Grade B+ for final year project;
b) CGPA of 2.00 - 2.49/4.00 with
- Research experience - 5 years or professional experience in related field - 5 years, AND
- One (1) academic publications (journal, not proceeding(s) in related field; OR,
- Grade B+ for major / elective courses; OR,
- Grade A- for final year project.
2. Language Requirements
(Applicable for International Applicants Only)
- A minimum score of 35 in Internet-based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) ; OR
- A minimum score of 5.0 in IELTS (International English Language Testing System); or
- A minimum score of 154 in Cambridge English Advance (CAE); or
- A minimum score of 154 in Cambridge Proficiency Advance (CPE); or
- A minimum score of 36 in Pearson Test of English (PTE); or
- English is the candidate's mother tongue or National Language; or
- The candidate graduated from an Institution of Higher Learning in which the medium of instruction at Bachelor and Master level is English; or
- English courses offered by British Council (The level of qualification and the relevant courses are to be identified by the University Postgraduate Studies Council ); or
- English courses from selected Malaysian public/private University or institution (The level of qualification and the relevant courses are to be identified by the University Postgraduate Studies Council)
Full-time: Min 3 semesters / Max 6 semesters
4. Semester Intake
February & September